102 Apartments for Rent Near Sacramento City
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Sacramento Accessible Apartments (61)
- Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (157)
- Sacramento Apartments with Garages (153)
- Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (59)
- Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (105)
- Sacramento Apartments with Parking (225)
- Sacramento Apartments with Pools (82)
- Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (170)
- Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (205)
- Sacramento Furnished Apartments (24)
- Sacramento Luxury Apartments (295)
- Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (218)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Lemon Hill, CA Apartments (3)
- Parkway, CA Apartments (4)
- West Sacramento, CA Apartments (22)
- Arden-Arcade, CA Apartments (51)
- Florin, CA Apartments (12)
- La Riviera, CA Apartments (8)
- Rosemont, CA Apartments (10)
- North Highlands, CA Apartments (13)
- Carmichael, CA Apartments (39)
- Foothill Farms, CA Apartments (14)
- Elk Grove, CA Apartments (67)
- Vineyard, CA Apartments (5)
- Antelope, CA Apartments (16)
- Rancho Cordova, CA Apartments (45)
- Citrus Heights, CA Apartments (38)
- Gold River, CA Apartments (5)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Sacramento City College?
The average rent for an apartment near Sacramento City College is $2,230.