355 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rocklin, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rocklin (11)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rocklin (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rocklin (10)
- Rocklin Accessible Apartments (5)
- Rocklin Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Rocklin Apartments with Garages (34)
- Rocklin Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Rocklin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Rocklin Apartments with Parking (38)
- Rocklin Apartments with Pools (18)
- Rocklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Rocklin Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Rocklin Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rocklin Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Roseville 1 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Citrus Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Orangevale 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Antelope 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Fair Oaks 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Folsom 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Gold River 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Carmichael 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Auburn 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Rancho Cordova 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Rocklin?
Rocklin, CA Greetings, Golden State renters, and welcome to your virtual Rocklin, California apartment hunting headquarters! Situated 20 miles northeast of capital city Sacramento in the Sierra Nevada Mountain foothills, Rocklin is one of California’s fastest growing and most family-oriented communities. Featuring apartments ranging from cozy 1BR crash pads to sprawling luxury units, Rocklin is sure to have an apartment that’s perfect for you. Ready to hop aboard the NorCal Express and join the...
Rocklin is the quintessential Californian “bedroom community:” mostly residential (although a few business, including Oracle, are scattered throughout), largely suburban, and featuring all the amenities of modern suburbia (strip malls, shopping centers, parks, playgrounds, family restaurants, highly regarded schools, and a whole lot of neatly manicured lawns). In other words, if you’re a sucker for Wal-Marts and Costcos, bowling alleys and picnic tables, you’ll find yourself right at home in Rocklin. If, au contraire, you’re the up-all-night-and-party-like-a-rock-star type, you might find yourself a wee bit underwhelmed by Rocklin, where nightlife is relegated largely to the Thunder Valley Casino and a modest smattering of corner bars. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Rocklin offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Rocklin, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.