399 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Citrus Heights, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Citrus Heights (9)
- Citrus Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Garages (27)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Parking (36)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Pools (13)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Citrus Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Citrus Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Citrus Heights (9)
- Fair Oaks 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Orangevale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Carmichael 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Antelope 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Gold River 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Roseville 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Rocklin 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Rancho Cordova 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Arden-Arcade 1 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Folsom 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Citrus Heights?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Citrus Heights?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Citrus Heights?
"There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day" (-- Middle of the Road)
Located about 20 miles northeast of Sacramento is Citrus Heights; a modern day residential and retirement heaven. A place that some Sacramento residents are just getting to see on their radars and are wondering how they missed it. Citrus Heights is a suburban city, near Sacramento. It comfortably houses a population of about 85,000 people at the moment. It was part of the Sacramento metropolitan area and get to celebrate its independence day after breaking away in a 1997 referendum.Some residents of Citrus Heights have claimed that the housing trends in this city are old and confined. Well, this is honestly not much of an artsy city or a location with exotic dining establishments. If you want that, take a short 10 minute drive to Roseville, Fair Oaks or Sacramento. Or Call the White house! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Citrus Heights offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Citrus Heights, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.