560 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Antelope, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Antelope (3)
- Antelope Accessible Apartments (2)
- Antelope Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Antelope Apartments with Garages (10)
- Antelope Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Antelope Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Antelope Apartments with Parking (11)
- Antelope Apartments with Pools (4)
- Antelope Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Antelope Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Antelope Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Antelope (3)
- Roseville 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Citrus Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Carmichael 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Arden-Arcade 1 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Fair Oaks 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Orangevale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Gold River 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rocklin 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- La Riviera 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rosemont 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Antelope?
"This was shortly before the mishap in 1973. She also told me about Antelope, CA, which was a small community at a crossroad; Grange hall and stuff like that, anywhere rural America. Just sitting there not bothering anyone. Then, BANG! And its topography was severely altered." -- Sgt. Steve Hassna
Located five miles southwest of Roseville and 15 miles northeast of downtown Sacramento, Antelope, CA is known for the number of parks in its borders. This medium-sized town is part of Sacramento County and home to approximately 47,000 people. In the 1970s, the area only had a few homes, a general store, and a post office. It was an area that not many people noticed. Bomb mishap and decades later, modernization happened. Now, Antelope does not just boast of a vibrant community, it has a thriving economy as well. With sunny weather nearly all year round, this part of California features big city conveniences and a small-town atmosphere. Think that’s a good combination for you? Time to get a place to call your own here, then! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Antelope offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Antelope, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.