157 Apartments for Rent in Redondo Beach, CA with Gyms
- Redondo Beach Accessible Apartments (2)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Garages (38)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Parking (48)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Pools (13)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Redondo Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Redondo Beach Furnished Apartments (9)
- Redondo Beach Luxury Apartments (1)
- Redondo Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lawndale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Torrance Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Del Aire Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Gyms (1)
- El Segundo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lomita Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West Carson Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Redondo Beach?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Redondo Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Redondo Beach?
“We'll all be planning that route we're gonna take real soon / We're waxing down our surfboards, we can't wait for June / We'll all be gone for the summer, we're on surfari to stay / Tell the teacher we're surfin', surfin' U.S.A. / At Haggerty's and Swamis / Pacific Palisades / San Onofre and Sunset / Redondo Beach L.A. / All over La Jolla / At Waimea Bay / Everybody's gone surfin', surfin' U.S.A." (- Beach Boys, "Surfin' U.S.A.")
Surfers, volleyball players and celebrities seem to make up the majority of the residents in L.A.’s Redondo Beach, according to surprisingly accurate TV shows. In addition to being immortalized in a Beach Boys song as a fabulous place to catch a wave, the sunny city also boasts excellent schools, ideal year-round weather and more than a few sweet spots to grab a Baja fish taco. With soft sand beaches, family-friendly parks and numerous community centers, it’s not only a favorite vacation destination, but it’s also one of the best places to raise a family. So, naturally, it costs an arm and a leg. Start saving your pennies; paradise is calling. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Redondo Beach renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.