215 Apartments for rent in Glendale, CA with Gyms
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (14)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (35)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (58)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (26)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (5)
- Glendale Luxury Apartments (1)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Burbank Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Alhambra Apartments with Gyms (3)
- San Pasqual Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Gyms (525)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- East San Gabriel Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Montebello Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Glendale?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Glendale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glendale?
Glendale is nestled at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains on the eastern edge of the San Fernando Valley, Glendale is a popular choice for renters who want to live close to the frenzy of the City of Angels without getting stuck in the thick of it. Sound like the right fit you? Then read on, and we’ll have you set up in a premium pad in (arguably) L.A. County’s most picturesque community in no time!
Having trouble with Craigslist Glendale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Glendale renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.