2,387 Apartments for rent in Beverly Hills, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Beverly Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (34)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Parking (68)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Pools (31)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Beverly Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Apartments (21)
- Beverly Hills Luxury Apartments (64)
- Beverly Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Gyms (576)
- Culver City Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Ladera Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Burbank Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Inglewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- El Segundo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Del Aire Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Beverly Hills?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Beverly Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Beverly Hills?
"Beverly Hills: That's where I want to be! Living in Beverly Hills... Beverly Hills - Rolling like a celebrity!" (-Weezer, "Beverly Hills")
Well-known as the home to the posh 90210 zip code, there are no hillbillies as far as the eye can see on this playground for the rich and famous. Home to some of the biggest celebrities, Beverly Hills is usually synonymous with Hollywood and offers some of the best (read: expensive) shopping, dining, and hospitality in the world. Situated near West Hollywood in Los Angeles County, it's part of the “Golden Triangle” along with neighboring areas Holmby Hills and Bel-Air, with Rodeo Drive at its center. 34,358 people enjoy its warm Mediterranean climate, with temps for the summer reaching into the 80s and dropping to the 60s in the winter time (I know, brrr, right?). To live among the crème de la crème, you can be expected to dole out a pretty penny – living the posh life here costs about 72 percent above the U.S. average. Not a Hollywood exec, actor, or trust fund baby? You can still make it work. Read on.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beverly Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Beverly Hills renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.