This beautiful two story house behind a gated community is located at 365 Seville Way, CA 90814. This 2,800 square foot house features 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Nearby schools include Lowell, Rogers Middle School and Kettering Elementary School. The closest grocery stores are Ralphs, Albertsons and Gelson's Market. Nearby coffee shops include Starbucks, cha FOR TEA. and Starbucks. Nearby restaurants include Long Beach Greek Festival, Enrique's Mexican Restaurant and Gaslamp Restaurant & Bar. 365 Seville Way is near Jack Nichol Park, Marina Vista Park and Will Rodgers Mini Park. 5 min drive to 605 & 405 freeways, CSULB, Jelly Fish Cove, Belmont Shore, Lagoon, cafes and restaurants.
-Freshly painted entire interior
-New Hardwood floors throughout.
-New four first floor slider windows with Milgard windows
-New plantation shutters on all windows
-New tile flooring, quartz countertops, cabinetry in each bathroom and kitchen
-New kitchen appliances including gas cooktop and gas oven
-New drought tolerant landscape with artificial turf in large backyard
-New garage door
-New air conditioner, furnace and water heater
-Side by side washer & dryer
-2 Fire places
-Mirror closet doors
-Tenants pays all utilities
1. All applicants are treated alike, in a consistent and fair manner. All restrictions, rules, and other criteria are applied consistently to all tenants. We do not deny people housing because of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex familial status or handicap.
2. Combined gross income of all applications must be 2 1/2 times the monthly rent (with the exception of Housing Program Applicants).
3. Pets are allowed at some of our properties. Please inquire with the management office directly if pets are allowed. An additional Pet Security Deposit, Pet Rent and/or Pet Application is required if pets are allowed at the property. We use a 3rd party pet policy partner, all applicants must create a tenant-only, pet and/or animal profile.
If you have a pet, there is an additional pet charge which is administered by the third-party tool.
Rental Application Requirements:
In order to process your application, the following items are required.
Your application will not be processed until all of the items below have been provided.
1. A complete application for EACH adult 18 years of older that will live in the unit.
Click here to complete your tenant only-only pet and/or animal profile:
2. Proof of income for EACH adult 18 years or older, 2 most recent pay stubs submitted along with application. If self employed, copy of most recent tax return and 2 most recent bank statements. If on a subsidy, Notice of Action or other proof of benefits is required to be emailed of faxed.
3. If an individual is on the Housing Program, you MUST provide your Voucher or Certificate and complete all requirements above. Please verify with an agent that the property in interest participates in the Housing Program - not all locations accept the program.
4. Copy of valid government issued picture identification of each adult 18 years or older; Driver's license, State ID card, pass port ( US or other county). Please email or fax enlarged copy of id, so that it can be easy to read.
5. Copy of Social Security Card of each 18 years or older.
6.$35.00 Application / Credit / Eviction Check Fee for EACH adult 18 years or older applying. This fee is NON Refundable. The application is good for 60 days at
any of our properties.
7. EACH application must be 100% complete including ALL information of current / past employers and residences.
Submitting your Application Online and Application Fee
1. Submit your complete application online and attach a legible PHOTO of your paystubs, copy of ID and copy of Social Security Card.
2. Copies of pay stubs, ID's, Social Security Card must be received before the application process can begin.
3. After completing the application, pay $35.00 per Adult Application Fee online with a debit card or credit card on the website.
You will be notified of your application status, typically within 1 to 2 business days. Your application with either be Approved, Approved with Conditions (Co signor, additional security deposit or no move in special), or Denied.