313 Apartments for rent in Long Beach, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Long Beach Accessible Apartments (18)
- Long Beach Apartments with Balconies (78)
- Long Beach Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Long Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (63)
- Long Beach Apartments with Parking (125)
- Long Beach Apartments with Pools (36)
- Long Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (74)
- Long Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (76)
- Long Beach Furnished Apartments (18)
- Long Beach Luxury Apartments (144)
- Long Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (82)
- Signal Hill Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (8)
- Rossmoor Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bellflower Apartments with Garages (4)
- Carson Apartments with Garages (4)
- Artesia Apartments with Garages (1)
- Los Alamitos Apartments with Garages (3)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Garages (9)
- Cerritos Apartments with Garages (8)
- Cypress Apartments with Garages (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Long Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Long Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Long Beach?
"A walk in the sand on a golden beach / a gentle wind skims the ocean waves / another sunset, a southern exposure / cruising the coast, idyllic days / we call it Long Beach." (official song of Long Beach)
Long Beach is a coastal city in southern California, located twenty miles south of downtown Los Angeles, and west of Anaheim. The city is home to America’s second-largest LGBTQ community and is known for being very LGBTQ-friendly, so you can count on the fact that the city has a kickin’ arts scene, great food and some awesome clothing. On the flip side, Long Beach is also located near Compton. Luckily, we’ve done the research for you, sifting through the sand to help you find that perfect Long Beach apartment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Long Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Long Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.