1,191 Apartments for rent in Long Beach, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Long Beach Accessible Apartments (18)
- Long Beach Apartments with Balconies (78)
- Long Beach Apartments with Garages (74)
- Long Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (63)
- Long Beach Apartments with Parking (125)
- Long Beach Apartments with Pools (36)
- Long Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (74)
- Long Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (76)
- Long Beach Furnished Apartments (18)
- Long Beach Luxury Apartments (144)
- Long Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (82)
- Bellflower Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Carson Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Artesia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cerritos Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cypress Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Norwalk Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Downey Apartments with Gyms (8)
- South Gate Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lomita Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Long Beach?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Long Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Long Beach?
"A walk in the sand on a golden beach / a gentle wind skims the ocean waves / another sunset, a southern exposure / cruising the coast, idyllic days / we call it Long Beach." (official song of Long Beach)
Long Beach is a coastal city in southern California, located twenty miles south of downtown Los Angeles, and west of Anaheim. The city is home to America’s second-largest LGBTQ community and is known for being very LGBTQ-friendly, so you can count on the fact that the city has a kickin’ arts scene, great food and some awesome clothing. On the flip side, Long Beach is also located near Compton. Luckily, we’ve done the research for you, sifting through the sand to help you find that perfect Long Beach apartment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Long Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Long Beach renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.