148 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Long Beach, CA
- Long Beach Accessible Apartments (15)
- Long Beach Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Long Beach Apartments with Garages (51)
- Long Beach Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Long Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (49)
- Long Beach Apartments with Parking (93)
- Long Beach Apartments with Pools (32)
- Long Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Long Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (58)
- Long Beach Furnished Apartments (13)
- Long Beach Luxury Apartments (116)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Long Beach (31)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Long Beach (31)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Long Beach (8)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Long Beach (16)
- Signal Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lakewood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bellflower Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Paramount Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Carson Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Artesia Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Los Alamitos Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Seal Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Compton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cerritos Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Long Beach?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Long Beach?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Long Beach?
"A walk in the sand on a golden beach / a gentle wind skims the ocean waves / another sunset, a southern exposure / cruising the coast, idyllic days / we call it Long Beach." (official song of Long Beach)
Long Beach is a coastal city in southern California, located twenty miles south of downtown Los Angeles, and west of Anaheim. The city is home to America’s second-largest LGBTQ community and is known for being very LGBTQ-friendly, so you can count on the fact that the city has a kickin’ arts scene, great food and some awesome clothing. On the flip side, Long Beach is also located near Compton. Luckily, we’ve done the research for you, sifting through the sand to help you find that perfect Long Beach apartment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Long Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Long Beach should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Long Beach may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Long Beach. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.