1,002 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Scottsdale, AZ
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Scottsdale (103)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Scottsdale (90)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Scottsdale (151)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Scottsdale (110)
- Scottsdale Accessible Apartments (36)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Balconies (458)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Garages (221)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Gyms (168)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (95)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Parking (377)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Pools (410)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (161)
- Scottsdale Dog Friendly Apartments (171)
- Scottsdale Furnished Apartments (241)
- Scottsdale Luxury Apartments (450)
- Scottsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (177)
- Carefree 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fountain Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Rio Verde 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Phoenix 2 Bedroom Apartments (359)
- Anthem 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Tempe 2 Bedroom Apartments (92)
- Mesa 2 Bedroom Apartments (86)
- Glendale 2 Bedroom Apartments (43)
- Gilbert 2 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- Chandler 2 Bedroom Apartments (65)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Scottsdale?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Scottsdale?
How expensive are studio apartments in Scottsdale?
2 bedroom apartments in Scottsdale are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Scottsdale near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Scottsdale that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.