1,856 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Scottsdale, AZ
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Scottsdale (69)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Scottsdale (12)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Scottsdale (44)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Scottsdale (74)
- Scottsdale Accessible Apartments (37)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Balconies (463)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Garages (228)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Gyms (171)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (96)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Parking (388)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Pools (416)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (167)
- Scottsdale Dog Friendly Apartments (174)
- Scottsdale Furnished Apartments (238)
- Scottsdale Luxury Apartments (460)
- Scottsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (179)
- Fountain Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cave Creek 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Phoenix 1 Bedroom Apartments (283)
- Anthem 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tempe 1 Bedroom Apartments (66)
- Mesa 1 Bedroom Apartments (68)
- Glendale 1 Bedroom Apartments (45)
- Gilbert 1 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Chandler 1 Bedroom Apartments (52)
- Sun City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Scottsdale?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Scottsdale?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Scottsdale?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Scottsdale offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Scottsdale, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.