1,085 Luxury Apartments for rent in Scottsdale, AZ
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Scottsdale (51)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Scottsdale (157)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Scottsdale (219)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Scottsdale (12)
- Scottsdale Accessible Apartments (47)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Balconies (482)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Garages (240)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Gyms (187)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (95)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Parking (403)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Pools (451)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (155)
- Scottsdale Dog Friendly Apartments (164)
- Scottsdale Furnished Apartments (214)
- Scottsdale Furnished Luxury Apartments (194)
- Scottsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (166)
- Carefree Luxury Apartments (2)
- Fountain Hills Luxury Apartments (22)
- Paradise Valley Luxury Apartments (8)
- Cave Creek Luxury Apartments (5)
- Phoenix Luxury Apartments (1305)
- Tempe Luxury Apartments (176)
- Mesa Luxury Apartments (309)
- Glendale Luxury Apartments (216)
- Gilbert Luxury Apartments (221)
- Chandler Luxury Apartments (198)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Scottsdale?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Scottsdale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Scottsdale?
Luxury apartments in Scottsdale offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Scottsdale can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Scottsdale will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others