238 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Scottsdale, AZ
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Scottsdale (80)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Scottsdale (117)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Scottsdale (107)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Scottsdale (23)
- Scottsdale Accessible Apartments (54)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Balconies (675)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Garages (263)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Gyms (212)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (121)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Parking (377)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Pools (588)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (221)
- Scottsdale Dog Friendly Apartments (235)
- Scottsdale Furnished Apartments (289)
- Scottsdale Luxury Apartments (688)
- Carefree Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fountain Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Paradise Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Rio Verde Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cave Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Phoenix Pet Friendly Apartments (1083)
- New River Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Anthem Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Tempe Pet Friendly Apartments (191)
- Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (267)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Scottsdale?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Scottsdale?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Scottsdale?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Scottsdale should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Scottsdale may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Scottsdale. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.