166 Apartments for Rent Near College of Alameda
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Alameda Accessible Apartments (5)
- Alameda Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Alameda Apartments with Garages (20)
- Alameda Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Alameda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Alameda Apartments with Parking (44)
- Alameda Apartments with Pools (11)
- Alameda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Alameda Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Alameda Furnished Apartments (1)
- Alameda Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Oakland, CA Apartments (353)
- Piedmont, CA Apartments (8)
- Emeryville, CA Apartments (20)
- Berkeley, CA Apartments (94)
- San Leandro, CA Apartments (19)
- South San Francisco, CA Apartments (16)
- San Francisco, CA Apartments (1053)
- Albany, CA Apartments (3)
- Orinda, CA Apartments (8)
- San Lorenzo, CA Apartments (5)
- El Cerrito, CA Apartments (7)
- Ashland, CA Apartments (6)
- Moraga, CA Apartments (7)
- Foster City, CA Apartments (19)
- Cherryland, CA Apartments (4)
- Burlingame, CA Apartments (25)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near College of Alameda?
The average rent for an apartment near College of Alameda is $3,230.