1,820 Apartments for rent in Alameda, CA with Pools
- Alameda Accessible Apartments (6)
- Alameda Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Alameda Apartments with Garages (17)
- Alameda Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Alameda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Alameda Apartments with Parking (38)
- Alameda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Alameda Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Alameda Furnished Apartments (2)
- Alameda Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Oakland Apartments with Pools (27)
- Emeryville Apartments with Pools (13)
- Brisbane Apartments with Pools (1)
- Berkeley Apartments with Pools (2)
- San Leandro Apartments with Pools (10)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Pools (3)
- San Francisco Apartments with Pools (43)
- Orinda Apartments with Pools (1)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Pools (2)
- Ashland Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Alameda?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Alameda?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Alameda?
What do Victorian houses, a fabulous view of the San Francisco skyline, absinthe and the Coast Guard have to do with each other? Aside from each being awesome in their own right and one making you see little green fairies, they all have roots in Alameda, California.
“The Island City” is located in California’s Bay Area, across from Oakland. Offering more than a great coastline, the city is full of culture. Have your heart set on a city with small town appeal yet a dash of sophistication? Alameda has that. Searching for a living area with eye-pleasing views and an outstanding climate? Alameda has that. What doesn’t Alameda have, you ask? You. Let’s work on that, shall we? See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Alameda means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Alameda could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.