334 Apartments in Alameda
- Alameda Accessible Apartments (6)
- Alameda Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Alameda Apartments with Garages (23)
- Alameda Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Alameda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Alameda Apartments with Parking (43)
- Alameda Apartments with Pools (12)
- Alameda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Alameda Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Alameda Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Alameda (11)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Alameda (18)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Alameda (12)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Alameda (6)
- Oakland Pet Friendly Apartments (183)
- Piedmont Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Emeryville Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Brisbane Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Berkeley Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- San Leandro Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- South San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (480)
- Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Orinda Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Alameda?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Alameda?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Alameda?
What do Victorian houses, a fabulous view of the San Francisco skyline, absinthe and the Coast Guard have to do with each other? Aside from each being awesome in their own right and one making you see little green fairies, they all have roots in Alameda, California.
“The Island City” is located in California’s Bay Area, across from Oakland. Offering more than a great coastline, the city is full of culture. Have your heart set on a city with small town appeal yet a dash of sophistication? Alameda has that. Searching for a living area with eye-pleasing views and an outstanding climate? Alameda has that. What doesn’t Alameda have, you ask? You. Let’s work on that, shall we? See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Alameda should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Alameda may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Alameda. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.