2,587 Apartments for rent in Alameda, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Alameda (9)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Alameda (14)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Alameda (5)
- Alameda Accessible Apartments (7)
- Alameda Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Alameda Apartments with Garages (12)
- Alameda Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Alameda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Alameda Apartments with Parking (30)
- Alameda Apartments with Pools (11)
- Alameda Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Alameda Furnished Apartments (2)
- Alameda Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Alameda (7)
- Oakland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (122)
- Piedmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Emeryville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Brisbane Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Berkeley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (43)
- San Leandro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- San Francisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (474)
- Albany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Orinda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Alameda?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Alameda?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Alameda?
What do Victorian houses, a fabulous view of the San Francisco skyline, absinthe and the Coast Guard have to do with each other? Aside from each being awesome in their own right and one making you see little green fairies, they all have roots in Alameda, California.
“The Island City” is located in California’s Bay Area, across from Oakland. Offering more than a great coastline, the city is full of culture. Have your heart set on a city with small town appeal yet a dash of sophistication? Alameda has that. Searching for a living area with eye-pleasing views and an outstanding climate? Alameda has that. What doesn’t Alameda have, you ask? You. Let’s work on that, shall we? See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Alameda offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Alameda. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Alameda can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.