130 Condos for rent in Las Vegas, NV
- Las Vegas Accessible Apartments (105)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (535)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Garages (581)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Gyms (235)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (203)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Parking (712)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Pools (491)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (341)
- Las Vegas Dog Friendly Apartments (393)
- Las Vegas Furnished Apartments (97)
- Las Vegas Luxury Apartments (923)
- Las Vegas Pet Friendly Apartments (406)
- Summerlin South Condos for Rent (6)
- Spring Valley Condos for Rent (41)
- Winchester Condos for Rent (11)
- North Las Vegas Condos for Rent (7)
- Paradise Condos for Rent (42)
- Enterprise Condos for Rent (21)
- Sunrise Manor Condos for Rent (9)
- Whitney Condos for Rent (4)
- Henderson Condos for Rent (34)
- Boulder City Condos for Rent (1)
You’ve seen the movies, heard the tales, maybe even dreamed of eloping in the land of luck and love. Now you plan to this famously flashy place. Las Vegas. Beyond the glitz and glamour of the strip, sits a desert city filled with western landscapes, culture, arts and outdoor activities that can transform you from tourist to resident over and over again.
Some call it “Sin City”. Some call it the “Entertainment Capital of the World”. You can call it home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Las Vegas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Las Vegas is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Las Vegas may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Las Vegas that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.