740 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Sandy Springs, GA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sandy Springs (18)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sandy Springs (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sandy Springs (17)
- Sandy Springs Accessible Apartments (21)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Balconies (79)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Garages (43)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (47)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Parking (70)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Pools (50)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Sandy Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (53)
- Sandy Springs Furnished Apartments (8)
- Sandy Springs Luxury Apartments (5)
- Sandy Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Dunwoody 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Brookhaven 3 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Chamblee 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Doraville 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Roswell 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Vinings 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- North Druid Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Peachtree Corners 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- North Decatur 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Druid Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
"I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit together at the table of brotherhood." (-Martin Luther King, Jr.)
In 2005, Sandy Springs became the third-largest city in U.S. history to become incorporated. Located just north of I-285, Sandy Springs is a big part of the reason Metro Atlanta is the third-largest Metropolitan area in the South. Although the recent incorporation might be the most noteworthy tidbit about Sandy Springs, the relatively new city is located smack-dab in the middle of a cultural salad bowl. With a population exceeding 94,000, Sandy Springs is the largest suburb of Atlanta, and is one of the most affluent cities in the Metro Atlanta area. Eight years removed from incorporation, Sandy Springs is set to experience a slew of change over the next decade by way of infrastructure, taxes, and maybe even a school system overhaul. Although Sandy Springs hasn't yet built up the culture and diversity that characterizes much of the Metro Atlanta area, you're always just a short drive away from a complete change of scenery should you want it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Sandy Springs? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Sandy Springs provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Sandy Springs. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.