1709 Klauber Avenue, San Diego, CA 92114 Southeastern San Diego
In unit laundry
Patio / balcony
in unit laundry
patio / balcony
accepts section 8
LIGHT & BRIGHT HOME WITH 2 CAR GARAGE, PET FRIENDLY!! ENCLOSED YARD!! - LOOK NO FURTHER! This 4 bedroom 2 bath home has laminate wood floors, open floor plan, upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, new carpet in bedrooms, patio deck off kitchen, washer & dryer hook ups, lots of storage, large back & front yard. Won't last long! ADU BELOW IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE UPPER HOUSE.
PROPERTY AMENITIES: - Refrigerator - Single Oven - Dishwasher - Microwave - Stove - Washer/Dryer hook ups only - Central Heat - Central A/C - Stainless Steel Appliances - Laundry Room - Dual Pane Windows - Granite Countertops - Fireplace - Enclosed Backyard - Deck - Drought Tolerant Landscaping - Living Room
ADDITIONAL LEASE INFO: PARKING: 2 CAR Attached Garage & Driveway YEAR BUILT: 1980 MAILBOX LOCATION AND NUMBER: at Curb FLOOD ZONE: NO
TERMS OF THE LEASE: - Smoke-Free Home & Complex - One year lease - Pets Allowed. Pets negotiable with additional pet rent of $48 per month per pet. (PLEASE NOTE- If pets not allowed, the exception is service animals and/or emotional support animals.) - Owner is responsible for the Gardener - Owner is responsible for Solar: Sunline Energy - Tenant must carry renter's insurance - Tenant to pay for Gas & Electricity: (Billed via tenant portal) - Tenant to pay for Water: RUBS (Billed via tenant portal) - Tenant to pay for Sewer: RUBS (Billed via tenant portal) - Tenant to pay for Trash: RUBS (Billed via tenant portal) - Tenant to pay for Cable: your choice - Tenant to pay for Internet: your choice - Tenant to pay for the Resident Benefit Package of $28 per month ______________________________________________________
2. Security deposit and first month's move-in funds to be in the form of a cashier's check or money order unless paying via the Tenant Portal.
3. Applications are only accepted for this property through our website at www.bpmsd.com. Any applications processed through a third party will not be reviewed and will not add you to our wait-list.
4. Terms and rates are subject to change without notice and without any reason.
5. We do business in accordance with the federal fair housing law.
6. We process the first full application before moving onto the next. This means all individuals over the age of 18 must have paid their application fee, filled out the application in full, viewed the unit or adhere to site-unseen guidelines, as well as submitted all needed additional paperwork. We will run a thorough background check on each applicant, including your credit, eviction & criminal history. We also verify your rental and employment history. If you are second in line, we will let you know, and refund the screening fee if your application is not processed. SECTION 8 FRIENDLY
7. This ad is to be deemed reliable; however, not guaranteed. Resident is to verify all amenities, appliances, terms of the lease, etc.
8. To submit an application, go to www.BPMSD.com; press Residents; press Available Rentals; select Property; & Apply accordingly.
9. Beyond Property Management is the only authorized agent contracted to represent the owner of this property.
10. ARE YOU A PROPERTY OWNER? We would love to give you a FREE RENTAL ANALYSIS. We are here to help! Feel free to call us directly at (858) 222-4663 to learn more about our services.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!
Beyond Property Management, Inc. California D.R.E. #01854799 (858) 222-HOME (4663) ext. 510 email@example.com
Property Details (Fees & Lease)
Must have 3x the rent in total household income (before taxes)
UtilitiesRenter responsible for all utilities
Explore the Area
Food 4 Less
Foodland Iga #3
Fitz and Alices
Madera Street & Primera Street
Madera Street & Primera Street
Madera Street & Bittern Street
Broadway & Madera Street
Broadway & 65th Street
San Diego International Airport
Naval Base Coronado
San Altos Elementary School
Encanto Elementary School
San Miguel Elementary School
Keiller Leadership Academy
Monterey Heights Elementary School
Data provided by GreatSchools. Ratings are based on test scores and additional metrics when available.
Encanto Community Park
Berry Street Park
Wideman Memorial Park
Chollas Lake RC Flight Zone
Chollas Lake Air field
Encanto Park Recreation Center
Oak Park Branch San Diego Public Library
Lemon Grove Branch San Diego County Library
Skyline Park Recreation Center
Ward Canyon Dog Park
Pet Hospital of La Mesa
Pet Emergency & Specialty Center-East County
The part of San Diego that 1709 Klauber Ave. is in has a Walk Score ® of undefined,
which means that this area is .