1,948 Apartments for rent in San Diego, CA with Garages
- San Diego Accessible Apartments (68)
- San Diego Apartments with Balconies (300)
- San Diego Apartments with Gyms (168)
- San Diego Apartments with Hardwood Floors (154)
- San Diego Apartments with Parking (357)
- San Diego Apartments with Pools (231)
- San Diego Apartments with Washer-Dryers (286)
- San Diego Dog Friendly Apartments (220)
- San Diego Furnished Apartments (86)
- San Diego Luxury Apartments (416)
- San Diego Pet Friendly Apartments (234)
- La Mesa Apartments with Garages (4)
- Santee Apartments with Garages (2)
- El Cajon Apartments with Garages (2)
- National City Apartments with Garages (1)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Garages (2)
- La Presa Apartments with Garages (5)
- Coronado Apartments with Garages (6)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Garages (2)
- Poway Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bonita Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in San Diego?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in San Diego?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Diego?
Whhhoooooooooossshhhh…. Hear that? It’s the cool, mountain breeze rushing toward the sea, ruffling the truffula—er, palm—trees here in sunny San Diego.
OK, wake up. You’re not living the dream just yet. In fact, you likely have some serious footwork to do in order to make it come true. That’s why you’re here. (Right? Right.) Let’s be honest: Craigslist doesn’t service half the info you need to make an informed decision. Well, that’s why we’ve crafted the guide you see before you. As Mr. T might say (in soulful exclamation…), “You betta brief yo self, fool!”
Having trouble with Craigslist San Diego? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
San Diego apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.