248 Apartments for Rent in San Diego, CA with Gyms
- San Diego Accessible Apartments (104)
- San Diego Apartments with Balconies (569)
- San Diego Apartments with Garages (390)
- San Diego Apartments with Hardwood Floors (293)
- San Diego Apartments with Parking (690)
- San Diego Apartments with Pools (380)
- San Diego Apartments with Washer-Dryers (603)
- San Diego Dog Friendly Apartments (458)
- San Diego Furnished Apartments (175)
- San Diego Luxury Apartments (881)
- San Diego Pet Friendly Apartments (474)
- La Mesa Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Santee Apartments with Gyms (4)
- El Cajon Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Coronado Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Poway Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bonita Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Del Mar Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in San Diego?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in San Diego?
Whhhoooooooooossshhhh…. Hear that? It’s the cool, mountain breeze rushing toward the sea, ruffling the truffula—er, palm—trees here in sunny San Diego.
OK, wake up. You’re not living the dream just yet. In fact, you likely have some serious footwork to do in order to make it come true. That’s why you’re here. (Right? Right.) Let’s be honest: Craigslist doesn’t service half the info you need to make an informed decision. Well, that’s why we’ve crafted the guide you see before you. As Mr. T might say (in soulful exclamation…), “You betta brief yo self, fool!”
Having trouble with Craigslist San Diego? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to San Diego renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.