232 Studio Apartments for rent in San Diego, CA
- Furnished Studio Apartments in San Diego (8)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in San Diego (54)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in San Diego (53)
- San Diego Accessible Apartments (93)
- San Diego Apartments with Balconies (413)
- San Diego Apartments with Garages (287)
- San Diego Apartments with Gyms (206)
- San Diego Apartments with Hardwood Floors (220)
- San Diego Apartments with Parking (501)
- San Diego Apartments with Pools (302)
- San Diego Apartments with Washer-Dryers (437)
- San Diego Dog Friendly Apartments (350)
- San Diego Furnished Apartments (142)
- San Diego Luxury Apartments (693)
- San Diego Pet Friendly Apartments (365)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Diego (38)
- La Mesa Studio Apartments (2)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Studio Apartments (1)
- La Presa Studio Apartments (1)
- Coronado Studio Apartments (2)
- Spring Valley Studio Apartments (1)
- Solana Beach Studio Apartments (2)
- Chula Vista Studio Apartments (3)
- Encinitas Studio Apartments (3)
- Imperial Beach Studio Apartments (1)
- San Marcos Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in San Diego?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in San Diego?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in San Diego?
Whhhoooooooooossshhhh…. Hear that? It’s the cool, mountain breeze rushing toward the sea, ruffling the truffula—er, palm—trees here in sunny San Diego.
OK, wake up. You’re not living the dream just yet. In fact, you likely have some serious footwork to do in order to make it come true. That’s why you’re here. (Right? Right.) Let’s be honest: Craigslist doesn’t service half the info you need to make an informed decision. Well, that’s why we’ve crafted the guide you see before you. As Mr. T might say (in soulful exclamation…), “You betta brief yo self, fool!”
Having trouble with Craigslist San Diego? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of San Diego living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in San Diego during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.