358 Apartments for Rent in San Diego, CA with Pools
- San Diego Accessible Apartments (99)
- San Diego Apartments with Balconies (507)
- San Diego Apartments with Garages (376)
- San Diego Apartments with Gyms (237)
- San Diego Apartments with Hardwood Floors (251)
- San Diego Apartments with Parking (613)
- San Diego Apartments with Washer-Dryers (519)
- San Diego Dog Friendly Apartments (409)
- San Diego Furnished Apartments (170)
- San Diego Luxury Apartments (818)
- San Diego Pet Friendly Apartments (432)
- La Mesa Apartments with Pools (19)
- Santee Apartments with Pools (10)
- El Cajon Apartments with Pools (15)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Pools (1)
- La Presa Apartments with Pools (3)
- Coronado Apartments with Pools (6)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Pools (4)
- Bostonia Apartments with Pools (1)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Pools (6)
- Poway Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in San Diego?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in San Diego?
Whhhoooooooooossshhhh…. Hear that? It’s the cool, mountain breeze rushing toward the sea, ruffling the truffula—er, palm—trees here in sunny San Diego.
OK, wake up. You’re not living the dream just yet. In fact, you likely have some serious footwork to do in order to make it come true. That’s why you’re here. (Right? Right.) Let’s be honest: Craigslist doesn’t service half the info you need to make an informed decision. Well, that’s why we’ve crafted the guide you see before you. As Mr. T might say (in soulful exclamation…), “You betta brief yo self, fool!”
Having trouble with Craigslist San Diego? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in San Diego means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in San Diego could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.