428 Apartments for rent in Oceanside, CA with Balconies
- Oceanside Accessible Apartments (9)
- Oceanside Apartments with Garages (52)
- Oceanside Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Oceanside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Oceanside Apartments with Parking (67)
- Oceanside Apartments with Pools (33)
- Oceanside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (48)
- Oceanside Dog Friendly Apartments (58)
- Oceanside Furnished Apartments (16)
- Oceanside Luxury Apartments (80)
- Oceanside Pet Friendly Apartments (62)
- Vista Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Balconies (53)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Fallbrook Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Encinitas Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Escondido Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Del Mar Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Temecula Apartments with Balconies (31)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Oceanside?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Oceanside?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oceanside?
Oceanside may be just the place for you. If you’re done California Dreamin’ and ready to start scouting for a rental in the O, let's go!
As always, try to visit any areas of interest in person (during both day and evening hours) before committing. Besides, it’s not like you’ll ever be home anyway, you’ll be spending the majority of your free time sitting in your car - stuck in traffic on the 5. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Oceanside renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.