381 Apartments for rent in Oceanside, CA with Garages
- Oceanside Accessible Apartments (8)
- Oceanside Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Oceanside Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Oceanside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Oceanside Apartments with Parking (78)
- Oceanside Apartments with Pools (40)
- Oceanside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (54)
- Oceanside Dog Friendly Apartments (49)
- Oceanside Furnished Apartments (17)
- Oceanside Luxury Apartments (85)
- Oceanside Pet Friendly Apartments (56)
- Vista Apartments with Garages (27)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Garages (45)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Garages (3)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (27)
- Fallbrook Apartments with Garages (1)
- Encinitas Apartments with Garages (16)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Garages (5)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Garages (6)
- Escondido Apartments with Garages (19)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Oceanside?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Oceanside?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oceanside?
Oceanside may be just the place for you. If you’re done California Dreamin’ and ready to start scouting for a rental in the O, let's go!
As always, try to visit any areas of interest in person (during both day and evening hours) before committing. Besides, it’s not like you’ll ever be home anyway, you’ll be spending the majority of your free time sitting in your car - stuck in traffic on the 5. See more
Oceanside apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.