633 Apartments for rent in Oceanside, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Oceanside Accessible Apartments (8)
- Oceanside Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Oceanside Apartments with Garages (81)
- Oceanside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Oceanside Apartments with Parking (98)
- Oceanside Apartments with Pools (46)
- Oceanside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (70)
- Oceanside Dog Friendly Apartments (63)
- Oceanside Furnished Apartments (19)
- Oceanside Luxury Apartments (109)
- Oceanside Pet Friendly Apartments (71)
- Vista Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Gyms (17)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Encinitas Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Escondido Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Del Mar Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Temecula Apartments with Gyms (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Oceanside?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Oceanside?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oceanside?
Oceanside may be just the place for you. If you’re done California Dreamin’ and ready to start scouting for a rental in the O, let's go!
As always, try to visit any areas of interest in person (during both day and evening hours) before committing. Besides, it’s not like you’ll ever be home anyway, you’ll be spending the majority of your free time sitting in your car - stuck in traffic on the 5. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Oceanside renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.