364 Apartments for rent in Long Beach, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Long Beach Accessible Apartments (18)
- Long Beach Apartments with Garages (74)
- Long Beach Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Long Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (63)
- Long Beach Apartments with Parking (125)
- Long Beach Apartments with Pools (36)
- Long Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (74)
- Long Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (76)
- Long Beach Furnished Apartments (18)
- Long Beach Luxury Apartments (144)
- Long Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (82)
- Signal Hill Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Rossmoor Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bellflower Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Paramount Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Carson Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Artesia Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Los Alamitos Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Compton Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Long Beach?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Long Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Long Beach?
"A walk in the sand on a golden beach / a gentle wind skims the ocean waves / another sunset, a southern exposure / cruising the coast, idyllic days / we call it Long Beach." (official song of Long Beach)
Long Beach is a coastal city in southern California, located twenty miles south of downtown Los Angeles, and west of Anaheim. The city is home to America’s second-largest LGBTQ community and is known for being very LGBTQ-friendly, so you can count on the fact that the city has a kickin’ arts scene, great food and some awesome clothing. On the flip side, Long Beach is also located near Compton. Luckily, we’ve done the research for you, sifting through the sand to help you find that perfect Long Beach apartment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Long Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Long Beach renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.