7 Apartments for Rent Near Hacienda La Puente Adult Education
1 of 34
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
1 of 14
1 of 19
1 of 22
1 of 22
1 of 15
1 of 18
Find More Rentals By
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- La Puente, CA Apartments (3)
- Whittier, CA Apartments (17)
- La Habra, CA Apartments (21)
- West Covina, CA Apartments (20)
- Rowland Heights, CA Apartments (15)
- Baldwin Park, CA Apartments (5)
- South Whittier, CA Apartments (3)
- El Monte, CA Apartments (4)
- West Whittier-Los Nietos, CA Apartments (3)
- La Mirada, CA Apartments (5)
- Santa Fe Springs, CA Apartments (3)
- Pico Rivera, CA Apartments (2)
- Walnut, CA Apartments (8)
- Fullerton, CA Apartments (53)
- Mayflower Village, CA Apartments (3)
- Brea, CA Apartments (21)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Hacienda La Puente Adult Education?
The average rent for an apartment near Hacienda La Puente Adult Education is $2,680.