143 Apartments for Rent in Santa Ana, CA with Gyms
- Santa Ana Accessible Apartments (9)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Garages (18)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Parking (36)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Pools (25)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Santa Ana Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Santa Ana Furnished Apartments (5)
- Santa Ana Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Tustin Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Orange Apartments with Gyms (10)
- North Tustin Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Anaheim Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Westminster Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Newport Beach Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Irvine Apartments with Gyms (53)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Santa Ana?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Santa Ana?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santa Ana?
Those mad, Santa Ana winds are blowing in from the desert, inflating your passion and calling your name. When you’re left-coast bound and singing: “California here I come,” don’t be afraid to dive right into the mouth of the madness and find yourself an apartment in Santa Ana, the biggest city in the O.C.
Like most of the towns and cities in Orange County, however, the neighborhoods in Santa Ana range wildly in price and style. To help you pinpoint the perfect pad, here’s a helpful guide to the city’s most popular living locales.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Ana? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Santa Ana renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.