36 Apartments in Scripps College
1 of 64
1 of 59
1 of 62
1 of 1
1 of 17
1 of 18
1 of 60
1 of 23
1 of 3
1 of 21
1 of 11
1 of 10
Find More Rentals By
- Claremont Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Claremont Apartments with Garages (9)
- Claremont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Claremont Apartments with Parking (11)
- Claremont Apartments with Pools (6)
- Claremont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Claremont Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Claremont Furnished Apartments (1)
- Claremont Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- La Verne, CA Apartments (6)
- Upland, CA Apartments (28)
- Montclair, CA Apartments (9)
- Pomona, CA Apartments (31)
- San Dimas, CA Apartments (12)
- Glendora, CA Apartments (17)
- Ontario, CA Apartments (56)
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA Apartments (57)
- Chino, CA Apartments (33)
- Diamond Bar, CA Apartments (10)
- Covina, CA Apartments (10)
- Walnut, CA Apartments (3)
- Citrus, CA Apartments (1)
- Chino Hills, CA Apartments (25)
- Azusa, CA Apartments (7)
- West Covina, CA Apartments (27)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Scripps College?
The average rent for an apartment near Scripps College is $2,780.