2,572 Apartments for rent in Anaheim, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Anaheim Accessible Apartments (14)
- Anaheim Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Anaheim Apartments with Garages (78)
- Anaheim Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Anaheim Apartments with Parking (110)
- Anaheim Apartments with Pools (52)
- Anaheim Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Anaheim Dog Friendly Apartments (54)
- Anaheim Furnished Apartments (8)
- Anaheim Luxury Apartments (117)
- Anaheim Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- Placentia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Orange Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Fullerton Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Brea Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Tustin Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Gyms (6)
- La Habra Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Anaheim?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Anaheim?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Anaheim?
These are the deal breakers:
Noise. Apartment features such as daycares, pools, and playgrounds will contribute to your background noise, so unless you love the constant laughter, crying, screeching, and yelling of children, try to find a nice quiet unit far away from these areas of the complex.
Parking. Anaheim is easily one of the most difficult places to find an apartment with decent parking. The number of available spaces for residents and guests can be maddening and many residents end up having to make their guests park miles away. Other residents face danger when going into their own dimly-lit underground parking garages, many of which flood every rainy season. Ask about parking.
Commute. You will want to avoid the 91 Freeway, Angel Stadium, and Disneyland at all costs.
Management. It’s key to know who your property manager is and how good they are at their job. You want to find that super-hero of a manager who deals with all of the issues that can really make life rough, such as a broken toilet or a flooded garage. Make sure your apartment manager is present and hands-on when enforcing necessary restrictions, especially the number of people allowed to live in one apartment. This is often the root of all evil when renting in Anaheim, from the number of available parking spaces, to the presence of unsavory neighbors, to the noise level of having a group of kids, teenagers, or adults raising hell throughout the night.
Having trouble with Craigslist Anaheim? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Anaheim renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.