2,923 Apartments for rent in Pflugerville, TX with Garages
- Pflugerville Accessible Apartments (14)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Parking (40)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Pools (32)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Pflugerville Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Pflugerville Furnished Apartments (5)
- Pflugerville Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Wells Branch Apartments with Garages (3)
- Round Rock Apartments with Garages (46)
- Hutto Apartments with Garages (8)
- Manor Apartments with Garages (5)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Garages (8)
- Hornsby Bend Apartments with Garages (6)
- Austin Apartments with Garages (461)
- Taylor Apartments with Garages (2)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Garages (33)
- Georgetown Apartments with Garages (40)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Pflugerville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Pflugerville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pflugerville?
A high school football team - the Pflugerville Panthers - put this town on the map by winning 55 consecutive games. It doesn't get much more Texan than that.
One of the best parts of living in Pflugerville may be listening to your out-of-town friends pronounce it "P-fluger-ville" (the "p" is silent). Pflugerville is a small community that sits just north of Austin. While it certainly is a suburb, it's so close that it feels more like a small extension of the Texas capital. It's just a quick 20-minute drive from downtown Austin, so residents can experience all that the capital has to offer (music festivals, tech gatherings, the greenbelt!) and still come home to a place with a cozy small town feel. Pflugerville's prime location doesn't just have to do with its proximity to Austin. The area is also just south of Round Rock, so residents can also quickly access that city's most popular spots, including the Round Rock Premium Outlets, the Dell Diamond and IKEA. See more
Pflugerville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.