437 Apartments for Rent Near BC
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Fort Lauderdale Accessible Apartments (20)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Balconies (368)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Garages (150)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Gyms (107)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (63)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Parking (339)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Pools (379)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (395)
- Fort Lauderdale Dog Friendly Apartments (190)
- Fort Lauderdale Furnished Apartments (195)
- Fort Lauderdale Luxury Apartments (640)
- Fort Lauderdale Pet Friendly Apartments (212)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Wilton Manors, FL Apartments (58)
- Roosevelt Gardens, FL Apartments (10)
- Oakland Park, FL Apartments (136)
- Lauderdale Lakes, FL Apartments (50)
- Broadview Park, FL Apartments (7)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL Apartments (42)
- Lauderhill, FL Apartments (122)
- Dania Beach, FL Apartments (148)
- North Lauderdale, FL Apartments (46)
- Pompano Beach, FL Apartments (317)
- Hollywood, FL Apartments (1)
- Plantation, FL Apartments (148)
- Margate, FL Apartments (91)
- Tamarac, FL Apartments (124)
- Coconut Creek, FL Apartments (109)
- Lighthouse Point, FL Apartments (33)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Broward College?
The average rent for an apartment near Broward College is $4,520.