822 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Fort Lauderdale Accessible Apartments (19)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Balconies (252)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Garages (144)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Gyms (84)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (59)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Parking (269)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Pools (256)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (261)
- Fort Lauderdale Dog Friendly Apartments (118)
- Fort Lauderdale Furnished Apartments (129)
- Fort Lauderdale Luxury Apartments (415)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Lauderdale (64)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Lauderdale (49)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Fort Lauderdale (12)
- Wilton Manors Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Oakland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Lauderdale Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Broadview Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lauderhill Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Dania Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- North Lauderdale Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pompano Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Hollywood Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Fort Lauderdale?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Fort Lauderdale?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Fort Lauderdale?
Fort Lauderdale has seven miles of pristine Atlantic beach at your disposal. Suffice it to say that among the dozens of neighborhoods, there is an abode for everyone here in this perennially sunny beachside city. Now, in which of these shall you set your sights on a new apartment?
Having trouble with Craigslist Fort Lauderdale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Fort Lauderdale should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Fort Lauderdale may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Fort Lauderdale. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.