92 Apartments for Rent Near USF Main Campus
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Tampa Accessible Apartments (70)
- Tampa Apartments with Balconies (354)
- Tampa Apartments with Garages (213)
- Tampa Apartments with Gyms (190)
- Tampa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (193)
- Tampa Apartments with Parking (397)
- Tampa Apartments with Pools (292)
- Tampa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (408)
- Tampa Dog Friendly Apartments (411)
- Tampa Furnished Apartments (75)
- Tampa Luxury Apartments (651)
- Tampa Pet Friendly Apartments (414)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Egypt Lake-Leto, FL Apartments (24)
- Carrollwood, FL Apartments (24)
- East Lake-Orient Park, FL Apartments (29)
- Temple Terrace, FL Apartments (31)
- Lake Magdalene, FL Apartments (30)
- Palm River-Clair Mel, FL Apartments (39)
- Town 'n' Country, FL Apartments (61)
- Northdale, FL Apartments (24)
- Citrus Park, FL Apartments (17)
- Progress Village, FL Apartments (17)
- Lutz, FL Apartments (29)
- Brandon, FL Apartments (107)
- Cheval, FL Apartments (10)
- Westchase, FL Apartments (30)
- Thonotosassa, FL Apartments (6)
- Seffner, FL Apartments (5)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near University of South Florida-Main Campus?
The average rent for an apartment near University of South Florida-Main Campus is $1,470.