945 Apartments for rent in Fort Lauderdale, FL with Garages
- Fort Lauderdale Accessible Apartments (24)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Balconies (268)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Gyms (89)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (52)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Parking (303)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Pools (282)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (293)
- Fort Lauderdale Dog Friendly Apartments (149)
- Fort Lauderdale Furnished Apartments (158)
- Fort Lauderdale Luxury Apartments (470)
- Fort Lauderdale Pet Friendly Apartments (159)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Garages (12)
- Roosevelt Gardens Apartments with Garages (1)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Garages (32)
- Boulevard Gardens Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Garages (12)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Garages (14)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Garages (22)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Garages (32)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Garages (8)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Garages (67)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Fort Lauderdale?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Fort Lauderdale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fort Lauderdale?
Fort Lauderdale has seven miles of pristine Atlantic beach at your disposal. Suffice it to say that among the dozens of neighborhoods, there is an abode for everyone here in this perennially sunny beachside city. Now, in which of these shall you set your sights on a new apartment?
Having trouble with Craigslist Fort Lauderdale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Fort Lauderdale apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.