139 Furnished Apartments for rent in Costa Mesa, CA
- Costa Mesa Accessible Apartments (5)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Garages (43)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Parking (53)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Pools (24)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Costa Mesa Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Costa Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Costa Mesa (5)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Costa Mesa (6)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Costa Mesa (4)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Costa Mesa (2)
- Fountain Valley Furnished Apartments (4)
- Newport Beach Furnished Apartments (40)
- Santa Ana Furnished Apartments (3)
- Huntington Beach Furnished Apartments (23)
- Tustin Furnished Apartments (3)
- Garden Grove Furnished Apartments (5)
- Irvine Furnished Apartments (29)
- Orange Furnished Apartments (6)
- Seal Beach Furnished Apartments (1)
- Anaheim Furnished Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Costa Mesa?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Costa Mesa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Costa Mesa?
Furnished apartments in Costa Mesa can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Costa Mesa as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.