849 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Costa Mesa, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Costa Mesa (7)
- Costa Mesa Accessible Apartments (4)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Garages (26)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Parking (30)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Pools (16)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Costa Mesa Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Costa Mesa Furnished Apartments (7)
- Costa Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Costa Mesa (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Costa Mesa (14)
- Fountain Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Newport Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Santa Ana 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Huntington Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Westminster 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Tustin 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Garden Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Irvine 1 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- North Tustin 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Stanton 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Costa Mesa?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Costa Mesa?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Costa Mesa?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Costa Mesa offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Costa Mesa, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.