132 Cheap Apartments for rent in Costa Mesa, CA
- Costa Mesa Accessible Apartments (5)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Garages (40)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Parking (47)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Pools (25)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Costa Mesa Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Costa Mesa Furnished Apartments (6)
- Costa Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Fountain Valley Cheap Apartments (1)
- Newport Beach Cheap Apartments (3)
- Huntington Beach Cheap Apartments (3)
- Tustin Cheap Apartments (4)
- Garden Grove Cheap Apartments (1)
- Irvine Cheap Apartments (16)
- Orange Cheap Apartments (2)
- Seal Beach Cheap Apartments (1)
- Anaheim Cheap Apartments (7)
- Laguna Beach Cheap Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Costa Mesa?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Costa Mesa?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Costa Mesa?
Finding cheap apartments in Costa Mesa takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Costa Mesa by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Costa Mesa in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Costa Mesa.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Costa Mesa. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Costa Mesa.