3,015 Accessible Apartments for rent in Spring Valley, NV
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Spring Valley Apartments with Balconies (193)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Garages (257)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Gyms (72)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (51)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Parking (280)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Pools (175)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (107)
- Spring Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (107)
- Spring Valley Furnished Apartments (50)
- Spring Valley Luxury Apartments (8)
- Spring Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (110)
- Summerlin South Accessible Apartments (1)
- Enterprise Accessible Apartments (7)
- Paradise Accessible Apartments (9)
- Las Vegas Accessible Apartments (100)
- Winchester Accessible Apartments (1)
- Whitney Accessible Apartments (1)
- Sunrise Manor Accessible Apartments (1)
- Henderson Accessible Apartments (32)
- North Las Vegas Accessible Apartments (9)
- St. George Accessible Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Spring Valley?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Spring Valley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Spring Valley?
"I love roller coasters that make my stomach drop. One ride in Las Vegas, the Big Shot, straps you into a row of seats and catapults you into the air from the top of the Stratosphere Tower - then plummets back down. I ride it over and over; it's exhilarating." (- Drew Barrymore)
Spring Valley is part of the Las Vegas township in Clark County Nevada. The population of this census designated place is 178,395 people living within a 33.4 square miles of the Nevada desert, just 2 miles west of the Las Vegas Strip! Spring Valley is actually quite new, having only been formed in 1981. This was a result of a company by the name of Pardee Homes, who bought the land occupied by the old International Stardust Raceway, for the purpose of developing a master planned community just west of the Vegas Strip in the late 1970s. By May of 1981, residents came together (the town was only 1 square mile at that point) to petition the Clark County Commission to create an unincorporated town, which it did, and now it encompasses most of the southwest corner of the Las Vegas Valley. Since then, Spring Valley has boomed into a thriving, densely urban area, providing a home close to where most of the residents work, on the nearby Las Vegas Strip.
This is Nevada, so let's not forget that it is intensely hot in the summers and can become quite frigid in the winters. However, the proximity to everything in Las Vegas makes ideal for anyone seeking to make the big jump into the heart of Sin City, without actually having to live in the middle of it all.
Having trouble with Craigslist Spring Valley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Spring Valley with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Spring Valley. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.