2,372 Apartments for rent in Spring Valley, NV with Gyms
- Spring Valley Accessible Apartments (15)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Balconies (162)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Garages (238)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (44)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Parking (260)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Pools (150)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (85)
- Spring Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (92)
- Spring Valley Furnished Apartments (55)
- Spring Valley Luxury Apartments (7)
- Spring Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (95)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Enterprise Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Paradise Apartments with Gyms (39)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Gyms (222)
- Winchester Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Whitney Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Henderson Apartments with Gyms (100)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Boulder City Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Spring Valley?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Spring Valley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Spring Valley?
"I love roller coasters that make my stomach drop. One ride in Las Vegas, the Big Shot, straps you into a row of seats and catapults you into the air from the top of the Stratosphere Tower - then plummets back down. I ride it over and over; it's exhilarating." (- Drew Barrymore)
Spring Valley is part of the Las Vegas township in Clark County Nevada. The population of this census designated place is 178,395 people living within a 33.4 square miles of the Nevada desert, just 2 miles west of the Las Vegas Strip! Spring Valley is actually quite new, having only been formed in 1981. This was a result of a company by the name of Pardee Homes, who bought the land occupied by the old International Stardust Raceway, for the purpose of developing a master planned community just west of the Vegas Strip in the late 1970s. By May of 1981, residents came together (the town was only 1 square mile at that point) to petition the Clark County Commission to create an unincorporated town, which it did, and now it encompasses most of the southwest corner of the Las Vegas Valley. Since then, Spring Valley has boomed into a thriving, densely urban area, providing a home close to where most of the residents work, on the nearby Las Vegas Strip.
This is Nevada, so let's not forget that it is intensely hot in the summers and can become quite frigid in the winters. However, the proximity to everything in Las Vegas makes ideal for anyone seeking to make the big jump into the heart of Sin City, without actually having to live in the middle of it all.
Having trouble with Craigslist Spring Valley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Spring Valley renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.