3,611 Apartments for rent in Chicago, IL with Balconies
- Chicago Accessible Apartments (144)
- Chicago Apartments with Garages (562)
- Chicago Apartments with Gyms (695)
- Chicago Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1443)
- Chicago Apartments with Parking (1032)
- Chicago Apartments with Pools (305)
- Chicago Apartments with Washer-Dryers (944)
- Chicago Dog Friendly Apartments (1252)
- Chicago Furnished Apartments (75)
- Chicago Luxury Apartments (1089)
- Chicago Pet Friendly Apartments (1323)
- Cicero Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Berwyn Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Oak Park Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Forest Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Oak Lawn Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Maywood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Broadview Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Justice Apartments with Balconies (1)
- La Grange Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Chicago?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Chicago?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chicago?
"Maybe we can show government how to operate better as a result of better architecture. Eventually, I think Chicago will be the most beautiful great city left in the world." (Frank Lloyd Wright)
Ah, Chicago, metropolis of the Midwest! Being the third largest city in the United States, Chicago is a major nerve center for business, culture, and entertainment. Though it’s no longer just a rest stop between the east and west coasts, the Big Onion still has a whole world to offer. From urban skyscrapers and honking taxis along Lakeshore Drive, to tree-lined streets and grassy parks, there is a niche for every taste. With almost 4 million people calling the windy city their home, though, finding your own place in the chaos can seem like a daunting task.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chicago? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Chicago renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.