212 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Sunnyvale, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Sunnyvale (31)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Sunnyvale (29)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sunnyvale (11)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Sunnyvale (5)
- Sunnyvale Accessible Apartments (16)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Garages (38)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Parking (62)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Pools (40)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Sunnyvale Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Sunnyvale Furnished Apartments (11)
- Mountain View Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Santa Clara Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Cupertino Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Los Altos Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Palo Alto Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Saratoga Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Campbell Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Newark Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- East Palo Alto Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fremont Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Sunnyvale?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Sunnyvale?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Sunnyvale?
Having trouble with Craigslist Sunnyvale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Located in the Silicon Valley, this suburban enclave is home to a eclectic culture. Getting by in Sunnyvale is challenging, however, with a strong will, an adaptable attitude, and these renting tips, you will have all you need to live a happy, well-rounded life. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Sunnyvale should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Sunnyvale may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Sunnyvale. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.