1,453 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Campbell, CA
- Campbell Accessible Apartments (3)
- Campbell Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Campbell Apartments with Garages (9)
- Campbell Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Campbell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Campbell Apartments with Parking (19)
- Campbell Apartments with Pools (11)
- Campbell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Campbell Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Campbell Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Campbell (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Campbell (11)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Campbell (3)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Campbell (2)
- Los Gatos Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Saratoga Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Santa Clara Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Cupertino Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- San Jose Pet Friendly Apartments (158)
- Sunnyvale Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Milpitas Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Los Altos Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mountain View Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Palo Alto Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Campbell?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Campbell?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Campbell?
"God bless the concrete and the chaos it keeps / This town belongs to me / The wind from the ocean it whistles in trees / This town belongs to me." (-- Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards, "Campbell, CA" )See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Campbell should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Campbell may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Campbell. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.