1,497 Furnished Apartments for rent in Santa Monica, CA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (8)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (9)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (5)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Santa Monica (2)
- Santa Monica Accessible Apartments (10)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Garages (44)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (50)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Parking (75)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Pools (27)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Santa Monica Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Santa Monica Furnished Luxury Apartments (21)
- Santa Monica Luxury Apartments (69)
- Santa Monica Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Marina del Rey Furnished Apartments (2)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Los Angeles Furnished Apartments (167)
- West Hollywood Furnished Apartments (6)
- El Segundo Furnished Apartments (1)
- Inglewood Furnished Apartments (4)
- Manhattan Beach Furnished Apartments (3)
- Redondo Beach Furnished Apartments (5)
- Westmont Furnished Apartments (1)
- Gardena Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Santa Monica?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Santa Monica?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santa Monica?
Home to 90,000 residents & renowned for its laid-back beachy atmosphere.
So, let’s get you up to speed on SaMo’s various neighborhoods and what they have to offer. Keep in mind that the closer you get to the beach, the more money you’ll pay in rent.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Monica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Santa Monica can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Santa Monica as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.