289 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Santa Monica, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (24)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (23)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (11)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Santa Monica (9)
- Santa Monica Accessible Apartments (9)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Balconies (90)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Garages (55)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (78)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Parking (111)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Pools (29)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (63)
- Santa Monica Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Santa Monica Furnished Apartments (29)
- Santa Monica Luxury Apartments (106)
- Marina del Rey Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Culver City Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Beverly Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Ladera Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Hollywood Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- El Segundo Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- View Park-Windsor Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Topanga Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Inglewood Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Del Aire Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Santa Monica?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Santa Monica?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Santa Monica?
Home to 90,000 residents & renowned for its laid-back beachy atmosphere.
So, let’s get you up to speed on SaMo’s various neighborhoods and what they have to offer. Keep in mind that the closer you get to the beach, the more money you’ll pay in rent.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Monica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Santa Monica should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Santa Monica may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Santa Monica. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.