1,196 Furnished Apartments for rent in Inglewood, CA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Inglewood (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Inglewood (1)
- Inglewood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Inglewood Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Inglewood Apartments with Garages (9)
- Inglewood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Inglewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Inglewood Apartments with Parking (18)
- Inglewood Apartments with Pools (8)
- Inglewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Inglewood Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Inglewood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- El Segundo Furnished Apartments (1)
- Culver City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Manhattan Beach Furnished Apartments (14)
- Redondo Beach Furnished Apartments (6)
- Hermosa Beach Furnished Apartments (11)
- Marina del Rey Furnished Apartments (4)
- Torrance Furnished Apartments (3)
- West Hollywood Furnished Apartments (11)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Apartments (18)
- Santa Monica Furnished Apartments (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Inglewood?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Inglewood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Inglewood?
“Yeah, Inglewood, Inglewood… let’s show these fools how we do this on that west side, ‘cause you and I know it’s the best side.” (Tupac, “California Love”)
Having trouble with Craigslist Los Angeles? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Inglewood can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Inglewood as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.